Thursday, August 19, 2010
A Person U dun Know Who
The only thing I’m looking for when I step into the room is, you.
Seeing the way you smile, even if it’s not me.
It made me feel that you were indeed smiling at me.
I try not to look at you, but then you start to stare at me.
And it made me feel uneasy.
I stared back at you.
And then, you started to smile and looked away as though you can read my mind that I was feeling nervous.
When I hear you laugh, it makes me wanna laugh too.
Hearing you call my name which is rare, I felt different.
As if that you are sitting just next to me.
One thing I know, you don’t know the truth.
You don’t even know it’s you I’m talking about.
I, too, don’t want it to happen.
And I hope that I will make the right decision.
ps: credit to mimi for helping me..ty! =D <3Labels: question mark person